Followers

Monday, May 5, 2014

Options to Subscribe

NOTE:  Please be sure to see my "Fishin' Around" card featured on Josee Smuck's blog today.  You can see it here.  Thanks, Josee for the shout out from Canada!




Some folks have let me know that they are not always getting their daily updates via the various subscription services that I have posted on my blog. So, to try and remedy this I've added a new service to give you more options to get updates from my blog.  So, if one of them hasn't been working for you then you might want to try a different subscription service.

You can sign up with Google Reader at the top of my Blog.

On the left column of my blog.....

You also have the choice of signing up with Bloglovin 

You can use you email and sign up for Feedblitz.

Or you can use your email and sign up for Feedburner.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.