Followers

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Watercolor Tulips

We made these cards last month in class after I saw the card on Pinterest.  I love these tulips.  Like a lot of others who bought the Blessed Easter stamp, I used my Exacto Knife and cut the Easter sentiment away from the tulips. . Then I mounted them separately, so I could easily stamp the tulips with my ink pads.





I used Soft Suede to stamp the tulips from Blessed Easter on Watercolor paper.






Then color with retired Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils.  Use the Stampin' Up! Aqua Painter to finish the project.













Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.