Followers

Monday, June 30, 2014

Dimensional Tip

Last Thursday I shared my new Celebration banner with you.  Today I have a tip on how to make your Home Decor items really dimensional by recycling your leftover red rubber from stamp sets.




I use a cute little vintage crystal dish to store some leftover rubber from my stamp sets.  After I remove my stamps, I cut the remaining rubber into smaller pieces.

Most times I peel both the white paper and red rubber from the pieces leaving the gray foam.  I use my glue gun to attach the pieces to my project.



You can see how the Blendabilities shows through on the back of the paper you are coloring....like it does on my Flower Shop flowers.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.