Followers

Friday, June 13, 2014

Home Decor

My Paper Pumpkin

Today's post is part of my April My Paper Pumpkin package....I will have more on this group to post later.  Each month I get the little orange box and challenge myself to make something unique that I haven't made before....makes me thing outside my comfort zone.  It's a good thing for me and I look forward to the mailman dropping off my package.  Here is my first project from this kit...


This is how my package looked when I first opened it up.






I plan to make other inserts, so I can change the look of the frame!


Stay tuned for more items from this Paper Pumpkin kit.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.