Followers

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mini Album

Banner Kit turns Mini Album

My upline, Julia Stack, sent each of us a packet of embellishments to use on "Chopped Challenge".  Our package included:  1/8" Silver Ribbon, Starburst Framelit Diecut, and Button.  Here is my Mini Album cover that I made using these supplies......



I used banners and the bags from the Celebration Basics Kit to create a Mini Album.  The bags work great as envelopes to hold mementos.




Silver embossing powder makes the Work of Art stamp set pop!





My Mini Album is still a work in progress, but I wanted to share the cover with you today.  I love this new Work of Art stamp set and can't seem to get it out of my hands......

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.