Followers

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Project Life Storage

Recently, there has been a lot of chatter about how to organize your Project Life materials.  I decided to recycle my daughter's old (yes, she used this when she was a teenager and I still have it) make-up tray.  But I've seen these at Yard Sales, Thrift Stores and other re-sale revenues.....just in case you don't have one stashed in your basement like I did.  LOL





I was able to add my Project Life corner Punch, Washi Tape, Journaling cards, stickers and more.










Whenever possible, I love to recycle storage containers for my crafting supplies whenever possible.....more money for the actual stamps, inks and paper.  Hope you find something to hold your Project Life supplies that works well for you.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing :-). I've recently found space in my lounge room and with a bit of reorganising have made a craft space. It's nice to see tips from others on how they have organised their space...I love my new spot. thanks Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.