Followers

Monday, June 23, 2014

Steam Shovel

This past weekend our Great Nephew celebrated his fifth birthday. Congrats to you, Adrick.




Here is the card I made for him using my Stampin' Up! cardstock and Silhouette Cameo.




Now, first let me explain the upside down copyright
....it was before 9:00 am.   I hadn't had my Pepsi yet.  That's all you need to know!  LOL



I used a cutter file that I got from Silhouette America for the Shovel.  Torn edges on the grass and dirt are sponged with ink.  One inch circle punch was used for the sun.



Stamps used:  Henry Says (retired)



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.