Followers

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

American Flag Card

There are so many designs that can be made with the new Work of Art stamp set.  In my Hostess Club last month we made American Flag cards.  My husband's cousin is serving over in Afghanistan, so I used the Words of Courage stamp set for the inside sentiment.  Others in my Hostess Club using a birthday greeting for their card. 




The stars are stamped with White pigment ink and embossed.  The stamp is from the Project Life Point & Click stamp set.






Stamp sets:  Work of Art, Project Life Point & Click, Words of Courage (retired)


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.