You have seen them in the catalog and now some of them are available!
These are Stampin’ Up’s version of an alcohol marker (like Copics) that blend beautifully. You won’t use them directly on your stamps like our water-based markers so they will not replace those but add another option for coloring your stamped images.
Here is a SU corporate video about them:
Here are the select colors available now for customers (click on each one to see details in my store)
You will need the Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and refill for using these alcohol markers (not StazOn).
I personally LOVE my new Memento Pad! Stamps beautifully, and is great for just a black greeting or image that doesn’t need to be waterproof.
Available Products to customers starting July 1:
- Cherry Cobbler (Item #130995 – $11.95)
- Coastal Cabana (Item #131000 – $11.95)
- Daffodil Delight (Item #130998 – $11.95)
- Old Olive (Item #130999 – $11.95)
- Pumpkin Pie (Item #130997 – $11.95)
- Rich Razzleberry (Item #131003 – $11.95)
- Skin Tone Assortment (Item #129370 – $22.95)
- Memento Ink Pad (Item 132708 – $5.95 )
- Memento Ink Refill (Item 133456 – $4.95 )
- Color Lifter (Item 129369 – $4.95 )
During the entire month of July, when you purchase three Designer Series Paper packs, you’ll get one free.
These items don’t qualify for the offer:
Designer Series Paper Stacks, Specialty Designer Series Paper like Gold Soiree or Typeset
During the entire month of July, when you purchase three Designer Series Paper packs, you'll get one free. That's like getting $10.95 off your purchase AND receiving an extra-did we mention FREE?- DSP!
I know that I will be taking advantage of this special.