Followers

Monday, July 28, 2014

Coloring with Blendabilities


Thanks to all who have emailed me about my Blendabilities posts and ask for my PDF.  I appreciate each and everyone of my readers.  Today I'm posting Donna Griffith's basic "Coloring with Blendabilities" from Stampin' Up!'s 2014 Convention just last week.


Stamp images from the Sweet Stuff stamp set with Black Memento Ink Pad on Whisper White cardstock.



Begin coloring dark to light or light to dark depending on your preference.





Finished candles from the Sweet Stuff Stamp Set.


Stamp in White pigment/craft ink and emboss the Corner Garden background stamp on Coastal Cabana cardstock.



Begin coloring all the flowers or just one!





I have a free PDF available with tips and ideas for using Blendabilities, if you would like a copy just email me and I will be happy to email you a copy.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.