Followers

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Just Sayin'

My upline, Julia Stack, issued us another Chopped Challenge so I have my finished project to share with you today.  I've been working on my Family Reunion Scrapbook pages, so it naturally fell into place that I would use the project Life Everyday Adventures card, Melon Mambo and Burlap Ribbons, and Old Olive Candy Dots on one of my pages.



Project Life cards can be used for cards, tags, and traditional scrapbook pages in addition to the way they are intended in Project Life page protectors.









Stamp Set:  Just Sayin'

Inks and Paper:  Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Paper, Strawberry Slush, Hello Honey, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White

Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Word Bubbles Framelits, Candy Dots, Burlap Ribbon, Melon Mambo Ribbon, Project Life Everyday Adventures Card, Stampin' Dimensionals, Silhouette Cameo, Staple

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.