Followers

Thursday, July 24, 2014

More Blendabilities

More with Donna Griffith's Stampin' Up! Convention Blendabilities ideas today....how about Hot Glue Dots, Washi Tape and Cello Bags....all colored with Blendabilities.

Here is the finished project.  This cute little Cello Bag full of candy.



Use the new masks on the Cello Bags to get a variety of designs including this circle one.


The gold Washi Tape is striped with a Blendabilities Marker.




The center of the flower is Hot Glue that is made on the Stampin' Up! Silicone Mat.  You scribble your preferred color on your Silicone Mat and then place your Hot Glue on top.  Wipe your mat clean after you are finished.  






I admit that I have been trying this and my first attempts were not so round.


I have a free PDF available with tips and ideas for using Blendabilities, if you would like a copy just email me and I will be happy to email you a copy.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.