Followers

Friday, July 11, 2014

Pirate Party

Recently, our family enjoyed a fun weekend together at Yogi Bear Park...the theme for the weekend was Pirates, so we took that very seriously and decorated our campsites with banners and Pirate's hats.  




Here we are with the grandgirls in front of our 1958 Garwood travel trailer.  My dear husband has restored the interior.  The exterior is on the list for this year.  The girls love riding their bikes back and forth from their cabin to our trailer.


Nothing works better than Stampin' Up! cardstock and the Silhouette Cameo...






We were so busy during our stay that I didn't get any pictures, so I had to ask my big baby doll to model a pirate hat for me.  LOL






I used th Stampin' Dazzle Marker to go around the edges of the hat to give it some bling.




I just love the way the Stampin' Up! cardstock and Designer Series Paper cuts with my Silhouette Cameo.  







Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor






1 comment:

  1. Denise,
    I visit your site nearly every day but usually do not leave comments on blog sites. I know I should just to let everybody know how much I appreciate all the time they put into keeping the blog fresh every day. Sorry about that!

    Love your posts.... what a great camper! Love vintage.... it looks in really good condition. Keep posting...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.