Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wreath Tutorial

Pictorial How-To




On Friday, I posted a photo of my Pinwheel Wreath made with June's My Paper Pumpkin kit.  You can see it here



 I used a flat wooden wreath that I wrapped with red fabric that I had in my stash.  







I cut the fabric with my pinking shears into strips and then wrapped it around the wreath.  I used Tombow to adhere it to the wood.  Originally, I was going to use my glue gun, but found the Tombow easier to work with on the fabric.


I started placing the pinwheels on the wreath to see how they looked until I got them where I wanted them.  Then I began to glue them in place.


I stamped "USA" with my retired Morning Post Alphabet Stamp Set on a Top Note Die Cut with Night of Navy ink.  After placing it on a straw from the My Paper Pumpkin Kit, I used hot glue to adhere it to the back of the wreath.




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.