Followers

Thursday, October 9, 2014

For All Things

It's Thursday, time for a Fall card featuring the Holiday Catalog stamp set, For All Things.





Stamp Set:  For All Things

Color and Paper:  Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede and Whisper White

Tools and Accessories:  Sequins, Corner Rounder Punch, Wooden Embellishments, Burlap Ribbon



I used the Hexagon Punch to create the banner.



I left the inside of my card decorated, but without a sentiment for now.  We have a lot of family birthday's in the Fall plus Thanksgiving, etc. so I wanted to have cards ready for all occasions.




I frayed the edges of the burlap ribbon.  To color my  arrow (Wooden Embellishment),  I simply pressed it into my Cajun Craze ink pad.






1 comment:

  1. Cute, Denise! I may just have to get that set after all! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.