Followers

Saturday, November 22, 2014

BIG Sale From Stampin' UP!

WOW - BIG Sale From Stampin' UP! 
November 24 - December 2, 2014


I am posting this early so you can make choices about what day to shop and be ready for door busters.

Best deal is joining Stampin' Up! with no obligation - you can select $125 in product including the sale product below  for just $79.80 - SERIOUSLY (includes a 5% cash back offer for demonstrators and a chance to order New Spring and SALE-a-Bration product at 35% off!)... see my Blog post here for more details.  Join here or contact me.
This list I posted is a little hard to read, but you can see the PDF or print it in larger type.  I just wanted you to see how many items are on sale!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.