Followers

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Seasonally Scattered

Can you mix Blendabilities and Stampin' Up! Watercolor Markers?  Sure, you can.  That's just what we did this month when making our "Thanks" cards using the Seasonally Scattered Stamp Set.




I used Naturals Ivory Cardstock stamped with Versamark and embossed with Clear embossing Powder.




Using my Aqua Painter and stamp pads, I "painted" my Apothecary Accent Framelit  cut out in the Naturals Ivory cardstock.  I let it dry for a few seconds and used my Crumb Cake Blendabilities to color in "thanks".



Inside Sentiment.



Stamp Sets:  Seasonally Scattered, For All Things

Colors:  Crushed Curry, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze


Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Blendabilities, Aqua Painter, Candy Dots, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Woodgrain Embossing Folder




1 comment:

  1. Hi, my sweet friend! I like this card. I just ordered that set. heehee Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.