Followers

Monday, November 10, 2014

Thankful Banner

My Paper Pumpkin October Kit

This is the banner I made with My Paper Pumpkin "Sweet as Pie" October kit.  I used my sewing machine to sew the little garland and added ribbon and circle punches to the feathers that were included in the kit.  I heat embossed the Old Olive "Thankful" stamp that was included on my banners.  It was sure a lot of fun making the pom-poms.  In fact, I traced the one of the cardboard pom pom makers so that I can make a punch more of these for other projects.




I cut the striped top off the "pie" embellishment and added it to the top of my triangle.  Then I cut the thin negative stripe that was leftover and added it to the side of my Thankful banner.






 In order to add even more texture, I cut out the negative feather image and added one to each of my banners.






My Silhouette Cameo cut the Party Pennants shape in a larger 6" size to hold all of the goodies.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.