Followers

Thursday, November 6, 2014

White Christmas

One of my favorite stamp sets for this Holiday season is White Christmas from the Holiday Catalog.  It's fun, veristle, and easy to work with for all my Holiday projects.  This is a card we made last month in my classes.





Stamp Set:  White Christmas




Stampin' Up!'s Aqua Painters work great for coloring the deer.




The Deco Labels Framelits make great inside greeting shapes.




I used my 2-way glue pen to adhere the Dazzling Diamonds for a snowy effect.









1 comment:

  1. Really cute, Denise..It's showing up looking like it's done in Pistachio Green, but that would be pretty, too, I think. Love it. I have this set, but haven't played with it at all yet. Hugs, miss ya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.