Followers

Friday, December 19, 2014

Organizing Tips

One of the things I enjoy doing is organizing (and reorganizing) my crafting supplies!  Come on, you know what I mean.  When I first got my Blendabilities, I kept them in their original containers for some time.  Then I moved them to a flat box, finally I spied a desk organizer that I picked up at a yard sale last summer.  I knew I should keep the markers horizontal, so at first I thought well that won't work.  Then I had a light bulb go off and I turned it on it's side.....and my new Blendabilities holder was born!




Since I didn't want to keep them upright, I turned the desk organizer on it's side.








Usually I have them organized by color, but I took this photos after a recent class and all my markers were mixed up.  But using this type of storage makes them very easy to find.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.