Followers

Monday, January 5, 2015

Many Merry Stars

We've been enjoying a wonderful Holiday with our family!  I'm sure most of you have been doing the same....for us it isn't quite over yet since my husband and I both have our birthday's this week and our wedding anniversay.  I'll be back to my regular posting after we have finished all of our celebrating.  LOL  

This card was made by fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Julia Stack (my upline).




Stamp Sets:  Bright and Beautiful, Many Merry Stars

Accessories and Tools:  Stars Framelits, Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits






Inside Sentiment.




On January 6th you will be able to start ordering from the 2 fabulous new catalogs!  I know you’ll be as excited as I am about all of the new products Stampin’ Up! has released.  Contact me if you would like to receive copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.