Followers

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Valentine Wreath

These are 2 quick and easy Valentine Wreaths that I made using card stock and printed papers.  My Silhouette Cameo cut out all of these hearts in a quick couple of minutes.  I used the chipboard from the back of our Designer Series Paper and my protractor to cut circles.  After I cut them out by hand, I gave them a quick coat of acrylic paint.  For the last steps, I added some ribbon for the hanger and my hearts.



This is the largest of the 2....the smaller is cut from inside the circle of this one.





I had so much fun making these with my Grandgirls that we are making 2 more for St. Patrick's Day.  These are fun to make and cost very little.  I used my Silhouette Cameo, but you could use Punches or your Big Shot to cut the shapes.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.