Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Happy Thing

If there is a bird in the stamp, well, I usually add that stamp set to my collection.  It is the same with trees.  Certain images just speak to me and make me will them to come live on my stamp shelves.  A Happy Thing stamp set from the new Sale-A-Bration catalog was no exception to my bird rule.  

During Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration (now until March 31, 2015) with any $50 retail order, you can choose an item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for free.  Well, I choose A Happy Thing stamp set.  Here is what we made in Hostess Club last month using that stamp set.




Stamp Sets:  A Happy Thing (SAB 2015), Butterfly Basics






We used the Aqua Painter with ink pads for a watercolor effect on the bird.









Inside Sentiment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.