Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Wreaths

Not to long ago I posted my Valentine wreaths made with lots of hearts.  You can see it on my blog post here.  I enjoyed them in my Studio and back door for weeks and then decided that I should make some for St. Patrick's Day.  So, I found some Shamrock SVG files and cut them with my Silhouette Cameo.  Here are my results.





I used snips of leftover rubber from my Stampin' Up! stamp sets as dimensionals to raise the Shamrocks.  Hot glue worked great with the rubber squares that I had cut plus it's a great way to recycle all my leftover rubber!



Another way I recycle on these projects is by cutting my wreath base from the cardboard that comes with my Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper.  I can cut one 12" wreath, one 6" wreath and one 4.5" circle from each piece.  I paint the wreath base with a quick coat of acrylic paint.



I keep all my ribbon scraps by color, so I just grab a piece and add it to each wreath.




2 comments:

  1. Cute, Denise! Love the green! better than white :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so great! Thanks for sharing on the Spring Craft Blog Hop. Pinned and Tweeted!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.