Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ombre World of Dreams

The Irresistibly Yours Speciality Designer Series Paper is perfect for trying your hand at the Ombre Technique using Daubers.  It's a fun and easy technique.  I will have a color variation on my blog Monday, March 16.  Be sure to stop back and take a look.








Stamp Sets:  World of Dreams, Million and One













For today's card I used Linen Thread to make my bird's nest, but I posted a pictorial tutorial for an alternative nest using Burlap Ribbon here.


Stamping on vellum works best for me with Black Staz-On.  I used SNAIL adhesive under the Greeting....doesn't show at all.







2 comments:

  1. Denise, this is gorgeous! I love it, and I love the greens! Gonna make some :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise, I'm glad you loved my card so much to CASE it. Love it in the green ombre colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.