Followers

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thanks Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin

After seeing different ideas on Pinterest I made this card using my April Paper Pumpkin kit leftover felt.  After using the letters and making a card similar to the Paper Pumpkin sample, I made a 7 1/2" x 3 1/4" card.



I used the Envelope Punch Board to create my envelope.






Stamp Set:  Fabulous Four




For the first time ever, Stampin' Up! is lowering the price of the 3 month prepaid subscription. During Sale-A-Bration (January 6-March 31) you can save money and instantly qualify for a FREE product!

All good things come in threes! Here are three things we know you'll love.
  1. Save $5.00 on your subscription.
  2. The price point instantly qualifies for a FREE Sale-A-Bration product.
  3. Skip to the fun for three months with all the stamps, ink, and paper ready to go for amazing papercrafting projects. 

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.