Followers

Friday, March 6, 2015

Washi Tape Feathers

When I saw this demonstration by Shelli Gardner, CEO of Stampin' Up!, I knew I had to share the details with my blog friends.  It is just such a neat idea especially if you love Washi Tape as much as I do.

I would never have thought of making feathers with Washi Tape, so I think that is why my mind just went spinning when I first saw this....




Stamp Set:  Crazy About You

Sweet Dreams Designer Washi Tape (page 39 Occasions Catalog)


Take a layer of Washi Tape and put a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine down the center.




Trim the ends of the Washi Tape to angels.




Cut your little slits up and down the Washi Tape to create the feathers.




Add Crystal Effects to the Baker's Twine to make it stiff.




















1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.