Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Triple Ink Dry Emboss Technique

Last Thursday I posted a card using the Triple Ink Dry Emboss Technique and today I have another card to share with you using the same technique.  So I thought I would post a quick how-to on the technique.  




Stamp Sets:  Crazy About You, Every Little Bit (retired), Well Scripted (retired)





Ink your embossing folder with your brayer on the indented side.




Place your paper in and run it through the Big Shot.
Clean your embossing folder with a baby wipe.




Add your second color on top of the first by lightly rubbing your ink pad directly over your embossed paper.




Last, sponge on a third color to highlight raised images.

I used Always Artichoke, Bermuda Bay, and Cajun Craze.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.