Followers

Monday, October 26, 2015

Flying Things

It's almost Halloween, so I made so Halloween cards with my Paper Pumpkin to send the all the kids in the family.  Here are some of my samples using the Owl, Cupcake, and Bird Builder Punches. 


Punches:  Owl, Bird and Cupcake Builder Punches, Note Tag Punch, Circle Punch





Colors:  Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze, Basic Black, So Saffron



Stamp Sets:  September 2015 Paper Pumpkin, Seasonal Sentiments (retired)












Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

4 comments:

  1. These are cute, Denise! The kids will love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, Denise! I LOVE your "branches!" I think the crow is my fave... Thanks so much for playing at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute ideas. I love the branches too. Thanks for sharing at the My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly stand how stinking cute the owl and raven are..... Stop the madness adorable.... Thanks for sharing with my pumpkin challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.