Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Birthday, Everyone

This is a case of a card that is in the big catalog on page 179.  The only issue for me was that I didn't have the new Definitely Dahlias stamp on page 129, so I punted and used a retired stamp set that I love, Regarding Dahlias.  It's fun to use the Stampin' Up! catalogs for inspiration!





Stamp Sets:  Regarding Dahlias (retired), Happy Birthday Everyone, Best Thoughts (retired)



Paper Doilies, Gold Sequin Trim, Burlap Ribbon and a Very Vintage Designer Button decorate the bottom of the card.



Colors:  Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.