Followers

Friday, November 20, 2015

Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza






I'm also offering Free Shipping for Monday orders only! 
Call me or email me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
You can also shop online at my website 
using hostess code 32MTCRCT

I will send you the shipping back in the form of a check. 
(orders must be a min of $50 to get the free shipping reimbursement and it may take me a few days but I won't forget!)


On Monday they will have some great specials that will last that day only. One of the things is our Fabulous Designer series Paper!
It is Buy 3 Get 1 FREE!

Please place your order early if you want any of the Designer Paper as I'm sure it will fly off the shelf and quantities are limited.
If you'd rather contact me with your order I will be submitting an order on Monday Afternoon as soon as you make your choices.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.