The Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog retiring list has been announced this morning. Due the accessories being "while supplies last".
* Note: The Witching Hat kit is already sold out and is no longer available.
We're saying goodbye to retiring products from the holiday catalog; but before we do, we're giving everyone an opportunity to order their favorites.
- Retiring stamps will only be available until December 28 and then they will become "while supplies last" until January 4, 2016.
- Retiring accessories are "while supplies last" now...some will sell out right away.
Holiday Catalog Retiring List
These lists are updated daily to show the availability of all retiring products. Download the PDF for a quick reference, or use the Excel file to sort the list. Check back regularly to make sure you have the most up-to-date information for your customers and your events.
- Retiring products are only available while supplies last. The lists of retiring products will be updated every business day.
- Remaining inventory for retiring products may appear later on the Clearance Rack.
- NA Note: Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we'll keep producing retiring stamps until December 28 (not accessories-accessories are only while supplies last).
Q & A from Stamping Up:
Q: Will you order more retiring products if we run out before the end of the catalog sales period?
A: Our intent is always to have products for the entire sales period, though occasionally products perform better than anticipated. If seasonal products (except stamps) can be ordered and received in time for the holiday for which they were designed, we will order more. Otherwise, items on the retiring list will be sold only while supplies last. In the North American market, stamps are guaranteed to be available until one week before the catalog sales period ends. After that time, they will be available only while supplies last.
Q: Why doesn't Stampin' Up! just order more products when inventory is low?
A: Purchase order lead time (or the time it takes to get products from the point of ordering to the point of delivery) can take 60 days or more. Because of this, we don't always have sufficient time to get products to our warehouse before the catalog sales period ends.
Q: When an item is listed on the Retiring List, does that automatically mean that we have low inventory of that item?
Q: Why is the list called "Retiring List" and not "Retired List"?
A: "Retired List" suggests that the products are already retired. "Retiring List" correctly denotes that the products on the list are not yet (but are soon to be) retired and will not carry over to the next catalog.
Q: Why did Stampin' Up! change the retiring product policy for seasonal catalogs?
A: During the past several months, Stampin' Up! has been aligning programs and processes to provide as much consistency in our offerings as possible. As part of this effort, we are now providing a retiring list for all of our catalogs (not just the annual catalog).
Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at email@example.com
Until Next Time,