Followers

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Mistletoe Paper Pumpkin

This is my November 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit with all of my cards and tags that I made and used this December.  Even though I order tons of stuff from the catalogs, I love getting my Paper Pumpkin kit each month.  This one was a really great one to work with....






This is everything I made with my kit.






Colors:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz




Inside Sentiment.

Stamp Set:  November 2015 My Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set




I will be posting more of MPP samples in the coming days.



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Denise! I'm not a Santa fan, BUT I do love your little figurines :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.