Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Snowflakes are Falling

Really can't believe that it's almost 2016.  Seems like the year went so fast, but then again I guess time flies by while we are busy with life.  Before we turn the page on the calendar, I have the last few Christmas items to share with you.  




This gorgeous card was made by my friend Miriam Peck.  It was hard to photograph, but it sure is shimmery in real life.

Stamp Set:  Flurry of Wishes





Materials:  Snow Flurry Punch, Window Sheets, Basic Rhinestones, Glimmer Paper, Basic Black Cardstock




Inside Sentiment.





Delightful card made by my good friend Judy Dibert.

Stamp Set:  Endless Wishes, Flurry of Wishes, Heard from the Heart 




Inside Sentiment. (lighting on my photo is off)





Materials:  Linen thread, Snowflake Elements, Ribbon







These are little gift bags I made using my Silhouette Cameo, Sassy Salutations Stamp Set, Dazzling Details and Real Red Cardstock.





Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

2 comments:

  1. Do they still do the sentiment that says Welcome Christmas in your heart, i love that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That stamp set is now retired. I love it, too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.