Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Bundle Up!

This is a gatefold card that we made in one of my December classes.  The ladies wanted to make winter cards, so I used the Christmas Cuties Stamp Set to create a gatefold card.  This stamp reminds me of Randy (Ralphie's little brother) in "A Christmas Story", so it was one of my favorites in the Holiday catalog.



Stamp Sets:  Christmas Cuties, Wintertime, Every Little Bit (envelope)




I used an Aqua Painter along with our Stampin' Up! ink pads to color our little Randy.

Colors:  Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaroon, Stazon Black







Inside Sentiment.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.