Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Stampin' Up! Catalogs

The new Stampin' Up! catalogs have gone live today.  Both the 2016 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs are now available.  If you need one, please email me.








View the Sale-A-Bration 2016 Catalog here and earn free product with each 
$50 product.

Here are a few of my favorite products from the new catalogs.


Bear Hugs Bundle, page 40, Occasions Catalog



Rose Wonder Bundle, page 18, Occasions Catalog


You are going to enjoy these Catalogs as much as I am...email me, if you need either of them.


Paper Pumpkin + Sale-A-Bration = AWESOMENESS! Get a 3-month subscription for $55 and get a FREE item. Contact me today



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.