Followers

Monday, January 4, 2016

One Great Year Paper Pumpkin

The Paper Pumpkin kits just keep getting cuter and prettier.  I really loved the December 2015 kit which featured the One Great Year calendar kit.  I turned mine into a 6" x 6"  Scrapbook album.  I bought several of the retired Stampin' Up! albums (all sizes), so this was a perfect project for me.





The December kit had plenty to work with....elegant Designer Series Paper (DSP), Foil Banners, Month Stamp Set, Baker's Twine, Metallic Gold Thread and so much more.




I used retired DSP Patterns Stacks which I have leftover from other projects to make my Scrapbook pages.

Colors:  Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Old Olive, So Saffron





I plan to add our favorite photograph from each month and have a "One Great Year" Scrapbook for 2016.  Easy-Peasy.  I'll post more photos later this week.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.