Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentine Hearts

If there is one thing I love about stamping, it is sharing it with others.  One of my favorite events is any held at my local Senior Center.  Sometimes we make cards for those serving in the Military, other times we make small gifts for Operation Shoe Box children and then sometimes we just make cards for the Seniors to enjoy!  Here is one of the recent Valentine cards we made at the Bedford Senior Center.





Colors:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Blushing Bride




Stamp Sets:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, January 2015 My Paper Pumpkin, Year Round Fun


Inside Sentiment.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.