Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter Blessings

Today I have another Easter card to share with you.  This is another card we made earlier this month at our local Senior Center.  





Stamp Sets:  Work of Art, A Good Egg, Easter Blessings

Tip and Trick:  Work of Art, Happy Watercolor, or For All Things all contain "watercolor" stamps that work well for Seniors or others that can't color or paper piece stamped images.





Inside Sentiment.





Colors:  Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Memento Black, Whisper White, Lovely Lilac


SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.