Followers

Friday, March 18, 2016

March Paper Pumpkin




Sneak Peek at the new March 2016 Paper Pumpkin....



It's a big month for Stampin' Up! It's our third birthday and we just shipped our ONE MILLIONTH kit! To celebrate, the April Paper Pumpkin kit will include a bonus stamp set called All about Everything. We're keeping the art a surprise, but we know you'll love EVERYTHING about it! This is just our little way of saying thank you to our amazing subscribers. Subscribe by April 10 to get in on the fun!




SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.