Followers

Friday, March 25, 2016

More Hip Hip Hooray

More of my cards from my now retired Hip Hip Hooray Kit....I have to say that I love the kits that Stampin' Up! puts together.  They are great fun to work with and allow me to make plenty of cards for notes to all my friends, customers and to give as gifts.  





Stamp Sets:  Hip Hip Hooray, Endless Birthday Wishes














SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.