Followers

Monday, April 25, 2016

2016-17 Stampin’ Up! Catalog

New catalogs are always an exciting time for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators and customers. I mean who doesn’t love new products from their favorite companies?   The new 2016-2017 catalog contains almost 400 NEW items....




Some New Catalog Stats for you.. 
377 new products
 458 stamp sets 
175 tools and accessories 
480 creative samples 
212 pages long 
5 New Ink Colors


Let me help you 

Join my newsletter & request a new catalog – Click HERE  

 Join my team beginning May 3rd for your chance to select preorder merchandise in your kit ($125 in product for just $99 AND free shipping AND your chance to save 20% on future new catalog purchases with no obligation) – contact me to let me know you are consideing this option so that I can send you a reminder and start to prepare a welcome packet for you. email – dfoor@embarqmail.com

 RETIRED STAMPS – HURRY HURRY accessories, papers, ink are all WHILE SUPPLIES last. Many items discounted!!! Right click and save to your computer   – 2016Discontinued_List_English_US


SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.