Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April 2016 Paper Pumpkin Wreath

Love, love, love the April Paper Pumpkin kit with the bonus stamp set....I had to make my wreath immediately....I added it to my "work in progress" Hello Life Project Kit wall art piece.  




The April Paper Pumpkin kit contained a lot of great material....I have much more to create with this kit.




The April Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set.





This is the bonus stamp set.  I love how versatile it is.





After making my wreath from the April Paper Pumpkin, I added it to my Hello Life Project Kit.  It looks terrific on my Studio wall.


SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.