Followers

Friday, April 15, 2016

It’s Almost Time for the Retiring List!


Have you heard that, on April 18th, Stampin' Up! is going to publish its list of products that will be retiring from its' catalog at the end of May. These products may be from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog or from the 2016 Occasions Catalog.  So check out the list when I post it here on Monday afternoon! You will want to grab your favorite products before they go away!



Stampin' UP! will be posting the official retiring list of current products on Monday, April 18, at 1pm MT, so I will have a blog post up for you shortly after that with the retiring list. 

 REMINDER:  some items sell out VERY QUICKLY once they appear on the retiring list, so my suggestion is always this:  if there is something you cannot live without, buy it NOW.. don't wait to see if it's on the list.  



SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.