Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Party with Cake

This is just one of those cute cards that is fun to make.  Who doesn't love the magic of heat embossing?  It is still magical after all these years.





Stamp Set:  Party with Cake







Inside Sentiment.

Supplies:  Washi Tape, Baker's Twine, Banner Framelits, Big Shot, Banner Triple Punch, Candy Dots, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Melon Mambo Embossing Powder, Heat Tool


SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.