Followers

Friday, April 1, 2016

Retiring In Colors


It's that time of year again... that's why I'm dedicating this blog post to the retiring In Color Collection.  The colors shown here have been some of my favorites over the last (almost) two years.  I'm very sad to see them go - but I'm also excited with the anticipation of FIVE NEW IN COLORS that will be released soon!!!

If you do not have the REINKERS for these ink pads I'm suggesting you ORDER THEM NOW!  These five colors will be put on the RETIREMENT list on May 1st - when they hit that list there will be a buying frenzy and that frenzy will exhaust all inventory.  It happens every time...another thing that happens every time is the disappointment and frustration I will hear from some of you - that you can't get reinkers for your ink pads.  Order them NOW before they are no longer available.





Here are the items and accessories that are retiring. I love that we can order colors with matching embellishments, ribbons, markers, designer papers - it makes our CREATIVITY so much easier...but it also means that everything associated with these in colors that are retiring will retire too:





SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA




1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Denise, yea, I'm gonna get the reinkers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.