Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Chalk it Up to Love

Using the Chalk it Up to Love, August 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit I created a few sympathy cards.  It seems I've been needing way too many of them lately.






Stamp Set:  Paper Pumpkin August 2015 (Chalk it Up to Love), Thoughts & Prayers, Heartfelt Sympathy







Colors and Papers:  Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Winter Wonderland Speciality DSP, Gold Foil, Very Vanilla

Color Box Fluid Chalk Ink:  Rose Coral, Aquamarine, Yellow Citrus











SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.