Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Drapery Fold Tutorial

Yesterday I posted the first of my Drapery Fold cards and today I have a short photo tutorial for you.

Some folks call this Pleated DSP, but I'm sticking with the older technique name of Drapery Fold.




Cut your 2-sided Designer Series Paper to 11 1/2" x 4"




Score at 3", 4", 6", 7", 9", and 10"







After scoring, mark the right corner 1 1/2" from the top and cut on an
angle to your 3" score line.  Set aside the lower portion of DSP.







Fold your DSP on the score lines.




Add Snail Adhesive between each fold (I do front and back), 
so it stays
flat.




I will be posting more samples and other Drapery folds this month.


SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.