Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Drapery Fold

We had a lot of fun working on this new Drapery Fold technique card during April.  I have several cards, both horizontal and vertical to share with you.  It's such a fun way to use Designer Series Paper.



Stamp Sets:  Rose Wonder, Sunburst Sayings





Paper and Inks:  Birthday Bouquet DSP, Mint Macaroon, Whisper White, Basic Black Archival Ink



Inside Sentiment.




In the next few days, I will post a photo tutorial May 5.  Stay tuned....


SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.