Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hello and Goodbye



Click here to see the PDF of all the retiring items before they are gone.  This is an up-to-date list of what is still available.


NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com



Some samples from Stampin' Up! with new items from the 2016-17 catalog....just love those Mason Jars.....





SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.